Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bucktuckerman

PostSubject: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Mon May 14, 2018 10:22 am

I'd like to replace all the (blue) plastic with black on my 2018 WR250R. Has anyone done this or have any recommendations? All of the "parts" vendors online seem to only carry the stock parts.

Maybe it's not worth the effort, especially the parts are not just "bolt on".

Thanks

buck
Back to top Go down
wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 am

You just need to identify one of the WR250X model years with factory black plastics.

https://www.langston-motorsports.com/products/yamaha-wr250r-x-black-plastic-kit-2008-2017-models
Back to top Go down
bucktuckerman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sherry127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Speaking from experience as I just did this for Christmas for my boyfriend...

Go to MRcycles.com, it's an OEM dealer, I found they had the best prices. Go through the parts menu, look for 2009 Yamaha WR250X (not the R) and pick your parts. I seem to recall cost was around $240 for ALL plastics shipped: front and rear fender, side plates, side tank covers, front headlight shroud, and even the fork covers (9 pieces total). Direct bolt on to his 2008 WR250R.

Took about 2 1/2 weeks to get everything to me, you can even call them and ask for an update; they will let you know what parts they are waiting on to ship it all to you at once. They are based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Sherry127 wrote:
Speaking from experience as I just did this for Christmas for my boyfriend...

Go to MRcycles.com, it's an OEM dealer, I found they had the best prices. Go through the parts menu, look for 2009 Yamaha WR250X (not the R) and pick your parts. I seem to recall cost was around $240 for ALL plastics shipped: front and rear fender, side plates, side tank covers, front headlight shroud, and even the fork covers (9 pieces total). Direct bolt on to his 2008 WR250R.

Took about 2 1/2 weeks to get everything to me, you can even call them and ask for an update; they will let you know what parts they are waiting on to ship it all to you at once. They are based out of Asheville, North Carolina.

MRcycles.com?

You have been holding out on me! freaky
Back to top Go down
Sherry127

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 pm

rsteiger wrote:

MRcycles.com?

You have been holding out on me! freaky

Haha!!! If you ever asked me about needing anything OEM related, I would have given this direction! LOL! I'm a savvy shopper, compared all kinds of dealer prices and even my local with a courtesy discount can't beat MR! Plus, it's a decent shop for real in person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)   

Back to top Go down

Looking for WR250R replacement plastic (fenders, etc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Flea Market :: For Sale/Wanted-
Jump to: