Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

FREE TUSK RACK to Someone in Bellingham, WA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kabulpostie

PostSubject: FREE TUSK RACK to Someone in Bellingham, WA   Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Hey There,
I have a brand new Tusk top rack to give away (they made a mistake and are sending me another) in or near Bellingham, WA. It does not have the mounting hardware, but I can take it off my current rack if you want. My rack has custom spacers ( poorly cut aluminum tube) but has worked well for years and thousands of miles. I say free, but I would really like to trade it for some help with GPS app on my phone, preferably Locus pro, but I'm up for help on any app that allows import of GPX files, making of routes, changing of routes etc. All while offline using only the phone GPS. It would be helpful if we could go for a ride and test it, I can only do so much in the house. I know this is a lot, so if it takes a while to teach my dumbass then beer will be involved as well:)

Thanks, and please PM if interested.

Cameron
Back to top Go down

FREE TUSK RACK to Someone in Bellingham, WA
Page 1 of 1