Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX for WRR wheel swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nomeansno

WRX for WRR wheel swap Empty
PostSubject: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Was looking to swap my X wheels for R wheels. I prefer to do most of my riding off-road so I'd rather have the larger diameter wheels. I curenly have shinko 244's on the front and rear that only have a few hundred miles on them and I have a spare brand new rear shinko 244, and a set of Pirelli Diablo's that are used but seem to have plenty of life still left on them. I would need to look but i think maybe 3 or so spare inter tubes as that have simple pinch punctures that would need patching, but that's an easy repair. I'm located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, not looking to ship, just wanted to swap wheels. Am ok with doing a bit of a drive for the swap.
Back to top Go down
Belleau1977

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 8:12 pm

I’ve been watching this post and thinking hard on it. Just letting you know I am interested. I’m down in Mascoutah Illinois which is 28 miles east of St. Louis and maybe 100 miles south of Springfield. I have no problem meeting halfway either if we’d ever swap out.
Back to top Go down
nomeansno

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 am

Belleau1977 wrote:
I’ve been watching this post and thinking hard on it. Just letting you know I am interested. I’m down in Mascoutah Illinois which is 28 miles east of St. Louis and maybe 100 miles south of Springfield. I have no problem meeting halfway either if we’d ever swap out.

PM'd
Back to top Go down
nomeansno

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:01 am

WRX for WRR wheel swap A4e4fd10
WRX for WRR wheel swap 16b18710
WRX for WRR wheel swap 2f8b0910
Back to top Go down
crujones23

PostSubject: WRR Wheels    WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Would you consider buying used OEM Wheels and Tires?
Back to top Go down
nomeansno

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm

crujones23 wrote:
Would you consider buying used OEM Wheels and Tires?

No just because it would simply require too much money to add on my part to make those work on my bike vs the swap. To get a rotor to work with r wheels and X bbk would be $300 alone from wheeling cycle, then there’s the kickstand etc vs no money exchanged on the swap.
Back to top Go down
renatog

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Still available?
Back to top Go down
crujones23

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 5:21 pm

It was sold. I’m sorry.
Back to top Go down
nomeansno

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 pm

renatog wrote:
Still available?

If you’re asking about the swap then yes, I still have them I just stuck the SM tires on the wheels right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX for WRR wheel swap   WRX for WRR wheel swap Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX for WRR wheel swap
Page 1 of 1