Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Shopping for a WR250R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twist

Twist

Shopping for a WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for a WR250R   Shopping for a WR250R EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:55 pm

FNG here from Annapolis Maryland. Just sold my beloved KLR650 because it overlapped too much with my 1200GS. Looking to buy, most likely used, low mileage, clean bike and set it up for lightweight adv rides for the places where my GS is more work than fun. Looking forward to tapping in to the collective wisdom here.

Wes
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

Shopping for a WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a WR250R   Shopping for a WR250R EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:25 am

Lookie what followed me home yesterday:

Shopping for a WR250R 2019012414045072-IMG_4496-L

Let the farkling begin! I'm going to set the ambitious goal to keep this bike as close to 300 lbs as I can even if I have to go ahead and put an EarthX battery and exhaust on it to do that.

The first thing I'll have to do is figure out how to get my leg over it. I'm well endowed in many ways but a long inseam (29") is not one of them. I'll put a low seat on it and try to get acclimated to it. I'm determined to not lower it.
Back to top Go down

Shopping for a WR250R
Page 1 of 1