Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New toy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tige

New toy Empty
PostSubject: New toy   New toy EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:47 am

Hi, I finally upgraded my 05 trr250 to a 19/ wr. I had a te 310 as well but sold it as I wanted a low maintenance machine plus getting older and don’t need to be going warp speed any more. Looking forward to the wr. I will tinker with it over time as that’s my nature. First thing I ride 95% dirt. What’s the best gearing, I was thinking of 49/50 rear keeping the 13front. I was thinking of adding some links to the stock chain. 2 joiner links. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

New toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New toy   New toy EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Welcome.

I run 13/51 for singletrack and enduro, if its "just" dirt, a bit higher ala 13/49 wouldnt be too bad of an option.
I use 14/49 for dualsport (same as 13/46), so thats what's on there 90% of the time. It doesnt most things pretty well.

Note: Rear tire height also affects gearing.
Back to top Go down
Tige

New toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New toy   New toy EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:51 pm

Great thanks. Have you opened your air box ect? I would like to uncork this little beast a bit. I don’t want to have to buy a pipe header yet as I think gearing and suspension needs looking at first.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New toy   New toy Empty

Back to top Go down

New toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: