Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Belgian Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambiorix

Ambiorix

New Belgian Rider Empty
PostSubject: New Belgian Rider   New Belgian Rider EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi all,
Just sold my Honda VFR1200F last week and bought myself a WR250R for which I was already searching for a long time.
Previously rode an older VFR (1992 model) and a Triumph Tiger. I got a little tired of riding on the road so now I'm trying to start some offloading. Did some testing with Honda CRF250L and Rally but did not really compare to the WRR !
Doing some off road training now and plan on doing trips in future (Trans Euro Trail). My WRR is still as it left the factory and I don't plan on doing much to it to start with. I have a 2009 with only 3000 km so I will do a full maintenance first.
Talk to you soon !
Ambi
Back to top Go down
JemmyOtis

New Belgian Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Belgian Rider   New Belgian Rider EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Welcome! Please post photos as you ride, I'd love to see the trails in Belgium. Enjoy the bike. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ambiorix

Ambiorix

New Belgian Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Belgian Rider   New Belgian Rider EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 pm

As a start I'm exploring the TET (Trans Euro Trail) in Belgium. Great routes and easy to follow and you know you are not riding in places where it is prohibited. Belgium is mostly flat so mainly to practice fast cornering wink
Attached some pictures from last weekend(s). As you can see the Belgian Farmers have just planted the seeds and we haven't seen rain for some time.
Next time I'll take my drone in backpack and will have him follow me when I go !

New Belgian Rider Tet_be11
New Belgian Rider Tet_be12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Belgian Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Belgian Rider   New Belgian Rider Empty

Back to top Go down

New Belgian Rider
Page 1 of 1