Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
west5786

Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment Empty
PostSubject: Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment   Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Good day all. I finally got around to adjusting my rear brake lever down to a reasonable level for me. Not as low as I would have liked but pretty dang close. I knew I would need to adjust my rear brake light sensor, but dang I can’t seem to find a good resource on how to do it. Mostly just a quick video of a street bike and a guy saying “ just twist this.” Can anyone point me in a direction? I have a Cyclepedia for it but only shows very basic disassemble/assemble. I am handy capable, just never had a bike with lights of any kind. Help is appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment   Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Theres 2 taps holding it on, push those in after you have removed the spring.
Twist to adjust it up/down (its threaded) You might want to undo the wires for it aswell.
Back to top Go down

Simple rear brake light sensor adjustment
Page 1 of 1