Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from TX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monica

Hello from TX Empty
PostSubject: Hello from TX   Hello from TX EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:25 am

Hello all, Monica from TX.  I recently purchased an '09 WR250R and doing a lot of reading catching up and learning this bike.  I've recently had Travis at Go Race build me a lowered suspension and a Rekluse installed as I'm a one-handed rider.  Rounded out with a Seat Concepts lowered seat.  The bike has been outfitted pretty well with other goodies by one of the previous owners - 46T rear sprocket, side racks, rear rack, Tubliss tires, Safari 3.7 tank, front sprocket guard, Zeta handguards w blinkers and probably a few other things I forgot.  

There are a few changes of my own I'd like to do once the bank account stops smoldering from recent work.  I'll be adding a TrailTech unit to give me an accurate speedo and odo, the current SpeedoDRD pooped the bed so my display is off.  Also I have a set of switches and a HDB dual switch perch I'll be installing for right side controls of my blinkers and headlight.  I'm contemplating the pros/cons of a 19" front wheel.  Eventually I'd like to swap to black plastics for aesthetics and maybe a conservative windscreen for the high speed traveling when I need to.  But I'll see how it goes as I get more seat time.  I have a trip coming up in September the bike needs to be ready for and so do I.  

Thanks for all the knowledge already in place, glad to be here.
Back to top Go down

Hello from TX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: