Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dangerousdan606

Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?   Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars? EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 1:59 am

I get sore hands from trail ridding and am interested in the Fasst rubber damped handlebars. Has anyone tried them and what do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
wrrguy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?   Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars? EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am

I have had the same set on my last three bikes. I love them! I got them when i had my ktm they help a lot but you can only help a paint shaker so much. now on the wrr i only feel a very small vib on road at 60+. there a lot of money but I think there worth it.
Back to top Go down
dwollie

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?   Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 11:08 pm

No direct experience here, but I heard good things about it from other dirt bike owners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?   Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried the Fasst isolation handlebars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sweet Mods & Bike Accessories-
Jump to: