Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Tennessee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
houselift

Hello from Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Hello! I purchased a my new R because I was going to buy my friends ktm adventure 1250 [or something like that}. I borrowed it for a ride and It was great running down the highway at 80 or busting down the dirt road. When it came to the technical stuff I felt like I was riding an elephant.
I wanted a bike like my crf250x that is great for single track but can ride with a plate where ever I want to go. The yammi fit the bill for me! basically its a perfect fit between my Harley and the dirt bike. I am still figuring out how to set it up for me. Ozz
Back to top Go down
JoeHop

JoeHop

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 8:51 am

Congrats on the WRR... Awesome little scooters! I have a blast on mine here in East TN. Ride it to work. Ride the gnarly stuff at Windrock. Make 120-160 mile loops form the Tellico mountains over to Robbinsville/Murphy NC area. Gravel, twisty blacktop, rocky two track, single track, whatever! All good beavis beavis
Back to top Go down
dwollie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:16 am

Welcome. Post a picture of your bike next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Tennessee
Page 1 of 1