Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

dunlop d606 tyre pressures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wr-blaster

dunlop d606 tyre pressures Empty
PostSubject: dunlop d606 tyre pressures   dunlop d606 tyre pressures EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:01 pm

hi all I have just put 2x Dunlop d606s on my wr250r I have the tyre pressures at 18 front 25 rear the front seems ok but I am finding the rear a bit sqirrly wandering a bit on tarmac I have only covered about 40 miles so far are they better when scrubbed in properly also when I installed them the front had a direction arrow but the rear didn't seem to are the rears multi directional and has anybody any advice on rear tyre pressure for tarmac use I don't use rimlocks should I put more pressure in or less thank you martin if anybody has ideas on better tyre pressures
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: dunlop d606 tyre pressures   dunlop d606 tyre pressures EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 9:34 pm

best thing is to just play around with it, everyone has different riding styles and corner feeling. Try run it down to 20, go for a ride, pump it up to 30, try again...only seat of your pants will tell you what seems best for your riding style.
Back to top Go down
wr-blaster

PostSubject: Re: dunlop d606 tyre pressures   dunlop d606 tyre pressures EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 2:55 pm

ok thanks for the advice I have not had chance to try it yet does anyone know if the rear Dunlop d606 can be mounted any way round as I could not see any rotation arrows thanks martin
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: dunlop d606 tyre pressures   dunlop d606 tyre pressures EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 8:05 am

No arrows on mine either;  just make sure it goes clockwise when viewed from the rh side wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dunlop d606 tyre pressures   dunlop d606 tyre pressures Empty

Back to top Go down

dunlop d606 tyre pressures
Page 1 of 1