Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member from Iowa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
macsRpoop

New Member from Iowa Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Iowa   New Member from Iowa EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello all! My name is Brady Archibald. I live in Newton, Ia and I recently purchased an 08 WRR from the estate of former forum member Berwyn Henderson in Illinois.

Sadly, Berwyn passed away in October of last year. I was lucky enough to get my paws on his old steed a couple weeks ago. It was the last of his collection to sell and had been sitting unused for a couple years. I returned it to a more serious dirt trim and took care of the lot rot it had from sitting in the corner of a garage untouched.

I was able to take it for a shakedown run today and I think I'm going to like it. I'm coming from a KLR most recently and have a history of street bikes and cruisers. I wanted to get into more serious dirt work and KLR just isn't great in the more technical riding.

I read through Berwyn's posts. He seemed like an interesting guy. I hope he's happy to see his WRR get a new lease on life over here in the Hawkeye State.
Back to top Go down

New Member from Iowa
Page 1 of 1