Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Sweden!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nordicbiker

Greetings from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:20 am

Hello folks!

Greetings from Sweden! Looks like most members here are from North America - so here comes a European guy! 52years old service engineer working with laboratory instruments, a German national who moved to Sweden 20 years ago.

The story of my WR ownership is actually a bit strange.

Today I will sign the contract to buy myself a little house in the countryside, about 3.5hours drive north of Stockholm. Been dreaming about this for a long time, now I found one. Next, I have a few investments to do:

- new toilet (basic, compost toilet, no water needed)
- gas stove (not to put too much stress on the 50years old electrical system)
- mower and bush clipper (nature sometime needs to be shown it's limits)
- a motorcycle to have fun.

I actually started with the last one and bought myself this week a 2015 WR250R, fully adventure equipped! wings

The bike was owned by a guy I met a few years ago at one of the two Horizons Unlimited Meetings I had organized in Sweden before Covid-19 and now he has decided to sell the bike. It comes complete with large IMS tank, Seat Concepts seat, aux LED lights, LED indicators, luggage rack and even a second set of wheels (going to put 8mm studded tires on it for snow/ice riding!). The bike has 37.000km on the clock, but it will only act as my second bike at my new house for weekend fun. I'll keep my KTM 790 Adv R for the big trips.

So in the future, you might also see pics from the Swedish woods from time to time!

Pic by the previous owner.

Greetings from Sweden! Img_4210
Back to top Go down
JemmyOtis

Greetings from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sweden!   Greetings from Sweden! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 pm

Welcome! Would love to see some pics from Sweden.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sweden!
Page 1 of 1