Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fandango Tank Bag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bgunn

Bgunn

Fandango Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Fandango Tank Bag   Fandango Tank Bag EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 am

Anyone have any feedback on these? I like the waterproof, unzip and leave the base behind feature. About 10 liters.
Wondering how that compares to the Wolfman Enduro tankbag?

http://www.giantloopmoto.com/collections/giant-loop-gear-collection/products/fandango-tank-bag
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

Fandango Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandango Tank Bag   Fandango Tank Bag EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 am

Anyone using one of these with a Safari tank? Curious how it is working with the vent...
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Fandango Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandango Tank Bag   Fandango Tank Bag EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Mr. Fisherman wrote:
Anyone using one of these with a Safari tank? Curious how it is working with the vent...
Here is a link and pictures of the bag up close. I love the bag. Fandango Tank Bag 619190 http://pnwdualsport.forumotion.net/gear-and-equipment-reviews-f5/giant-loop-fandango-tank-bag-a-t615.htm

xcel

Fandango Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandango Tank Bag   Fandango Tank Bag EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi Bgunn:

I have one and although I have not done a write-up on it yet, it is a fantastic tank bag!!! Waterproof to the nth degree (a little rain must fall on my travels through VA and PA last week) with utility and size to match.

To avoid any gas getting on the bag during refueling, I zip it off and set it on the rear rack. If you are not a top off kind of guy, just zip it around to one side and flip it over. Takes just a second either way.

Also, when done for the night, I zip it off and its included carry handle allows you to walk into a local eatery or hotel with a minimal amount of hassle. I even installed it back on the bike in the dark just to see and it took all of 30-seconds to line up the zipper and zip it around. Way beyond anyone else.

Finally, I have had it on the WR and a 1200 GS and both took less than two minutes to install.

Dave and Harold of Giant Loop know what they are doing and Wolfman has a ways to catch up imho. Waterproofing and utility wise but that is just my thoughts...

Fandango Tank Bag Quadracci_Pavilion_by_Architect_Santiago_Calatrava_2
2010 WR 250X w/ the Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag installed -- Quadracci Pavillion - Milwaukee Museum of art.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fandango Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandango Tank Bag   Fandango Tank Bag Empty

Back to top Go down

Fandango Tank Bag
Page 1 of 1