Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Mendocino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mwolff

Greetings from Mendocino Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Mendocino   Greetings from Mendocino EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I picked up a used '08 WRR a couple months ago, and am thankful to have this forum, as well as the depth of information on ADVRider. It's made maintenance easier, and it is interesting to read about the mods other folks have done. If I figure out how to post a picture, I'll show off the homemade rear rack, side pannier guards, and HIGHWAY PEGS Greetings from Mendocino 379944 My new minimalist tourer!

It has been a great errand runner and a true dirt bike with license plate. I've ridden single track with the best off-road guys at Cow Mtn. and the bike will handle way more than this rider. Greetings from Mendocino 93746 I did the Yamaha lowering of the seat, but would like it another inch or so lower. Other than that, no mods in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mendocino   Greetings from Mendocino EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Welcome. Yes, please figure out how to post pics. I want to see highway pegs on a DS.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mendocino   Greetings from Mendocino EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Welcome, HI!!

*always nice to see homemade stuff Greetings from Mendocino 163123
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mendocino   Greetings from Mendocino EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

Now here is a member w/ real home grown skills...welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mendocino   Greetings from Mendocino Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Mendocino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: