Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.

Go down 
+32
Old Rider
motokid
rsteiger
michiko
Caldsy
wjfawb0
Thethirteenthone
emdavis197
RRM707
mollycbr123
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
Chrispy1200
deerHater
Carbomb
glorp
Corndogs
J.f
Arkmage
jkstehn
wanderingspirit
rmax
jaherbst
WRXR
donutbiker
Neonguy95
john92
1moreroad
bikepsych
zacharias
superbee24
vwsandman
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vwsandman

vwsandman

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Empty
PostSubject: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Sandman Parts
Please check out our new website above for information and ordering links for our products for the Yamaha WR250R/X

Protect that engine!
Our Case Saver Kits will protect your engine and allow the use of larger than stock (13T) front sprockets. Check out the pictures and website for more info.
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Kit

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Casesaver1

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. OEM1

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. OEM4
Our Case Saver Kits start out at $25 USD!

Case Saver alone: $25 USD
Case Saver with mounting hardware: $25 USD
Case saver with three extra bolts to allow use of the OEM cover: $25 USD

Again shipping is only $7 USD for domestic and $34 USD for international.

More info on our website link above.

Ivan Sandoval

Last edited by vwsandman on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Case Saver kits are here!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Save that engine! And let the Mud out!
Our new Case Saver kits with Guard are ready! You will get the Case Saver, OEM Spec Hardware, and our new laser cut, Made in the USA, .190 6061 Aluminum Guard to wrap it all up in, style and protection! Can't beat that!

These are $56 USD shipped in the USA, and $84 USD shipped International.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by vwsandman on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm

I have an "X" so the black powder coat has my attention !

Do you have any idea what the price would be for those?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Black guards   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Not sure what the extra price will be for the black powder coat, I hope it will be no more than $10 extra....have to see what it is going to be to give a fair price...I have another guy I may go with if it is too expensive.
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Sweet Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. 61865 . Look forward to hearing the final price on the black pieces.
Back to top Go down
zacharias

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:00 am

I have received my Case Saver today. Looks perfect. Thanks
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Three new colors!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 am

All parts are now powder coated and we have three new colors in addition to the plain aluminum for the guard. You can get the guard color matched to the case saver in silver, you can get the guard in a blue anodize look and the matte black which is a close match to the black painted frame.

Waiting on some more material to come in, so we are "sold out" for the next week or two. I will post up when we get more ready to go. Here are some pics of the Blue and Black:

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Blue-1
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. BlackPowdercoat
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Powdercoated

Thanks again to all! Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. 525406

Ivan Sandoval
Sandman Parts
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: GYTR rear rack GIVI monokey adapter plates?   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Quick question for you all who have the GYTR rear rack.

I have one solid order for this:
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. P1060121

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. P1060122

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. P1060124

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. P1060119

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. P1060118

I know there is not a huge demand for this as few have the GYTR rear rack, but I need to know how many would be interested in one for $65 shipped? It would come with all hardware needed to bolt on to the GYTR rear rack and allow you to use a GIVI/Kappa Monokey trunk of your choice. I have a Kappa K48 on in the pictures which will hold two full face helmets with no problem. The price structure for these drops exponentially the more I buy, so the more I get the cheaper they will be for all of us. I may be able to sell them for less depending on how many of you would want one. This will be made from laser cut .190 6061 Aluminum and Powder coated a matte black finish. The GIVI Mounting hardware I obtain from Twisted Throttle and is the SW Motech kit for the GIVI/Kappa Monokey. These will sell for less if you allready have the hardware and just want the adapter plate for your GYTR rack. I tried to include some slots on the sides for straps for securing other bags like soft bags in case you do not want to use your Hardcase offroad or whatever. The one shown in the picture I made by hand. The new one will be pretty much the same, but I designed it on my CAD software so everything will be perfect when it is cut by the laser. I will show a picture of the sample so yo can get an idea of the changes I made in the design.

Please PM me if you are intersted in one of these. I am having a sample cut on Monday and will pick it up on Wed, double check the fit and then we can get a couple of them made.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: New Freedom Design guard and Case Savers ready to ship!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Cooltu Freedom Guard design and improved Case Savers ready to ship!

Here are some pictures of the re-designed Freedom Sprocket Guard. This new design will:

1) Allow more mud and gunk to exit this area.
2) Allow more shifter placement positions for people who like to move the shift lever up on the shaft more
3) Make your WR250 look real cool! Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Naughty

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. FreedomBlue

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. FreedomBlack

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. FreedomSilver

Here is the "old" design for comparison:

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. SilverLarge

And even though my shift lever is in the "stock" position, you can see how the new design allows you to raise the shift lever up and not worry about it hitting the guard:

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. FreedomShifterclearance

As always, all parts are powder coated, still only
$56 USD shipped in the USA, and $63 USD international.
Back to top Go down
bikepsych

PostSubject: If I could get my...   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:58 pm

hands on a GYTR rear rack I'd go for this setup as I already have a Givi trunk on the VStrom. That's a good price too. I mean its a little bit TOO expensive (sorry had to say that.)
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Just ordered!
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Freedom Case Saver/Guard kits!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks, Got plenty left and no extra charge for the color of your choice. Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. 61865
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks! Quick shipping. I'll put it on this weekend. Cleaning out Mississippi mud from the OEM front sprocket cover was a pain in the rear.

Oh, and my wife appreciated the chocolates. Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. 93746
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

1moreroad wrote:
Thanks! Quick shipping. I'll put it on this weekend. Cleaning out Mississippi mud from the OEM front sprocket cover was a pain in the rear.

Oh, and my wife appreciated the chocolates. Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. 93746

Worked EXACTLY like I needed. I collected zero sticky mud around the front sprocket after a muddy 20 mile trail ride.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Awesome! Glad to help out! Still got more for sale! Just send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey Sandman, Have you tested your case saver with the Zeta guard by any chance? I already have that but wouldn't mind getting rid of the rubber case saver.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

The case saver should work with the Zeta Guard, you may need the longer bolts like if you were re-using the OEM cover, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Neonguy95

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

I am looking for the case saver and mounting hardware. Your website shows a listing for 25 plus shipping for this item, but your link page only has the one for 50?

Did the price go up? Or are they just not availible right now?

Thanks for the help,
Rusty
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Case Saver   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

You can still get the case saver alone with hardware. Send me a PM with your color preference, shipping info and email, and I can send you an invoice from PayPal that you can use to pay with. Price is still the same, and $6 shipping.

I just checked my "web page" the links tab still has the link for just the case saver on it, look for the "BUY NOW" in the front of the link. They should point you to a PayPal cart.

Ivan

Last edited by vwsandman on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: New Website   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

New website:

https://sites.google.com/site/sandmanparts/

Thanks for looking!

Ivan
Back to top Go down
donutbiker

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 am

Hey ivan ,

Just got the long awaited Blue Case saver and sprocket guard from the postie in Singapore on Valentines Day.

Looks like my jap babe yami is getting a nice gift for Valentine's Day...hahahaha....

Can u advise if I shd put a drop of 243 loctite on the threads during installation?

Thks again!

Leong.

Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Glad to hear it made it there ok! You can add a small amount of locktight if you wish (243 should be fine), but the OEM parts do not use any thread lock that I am aware of. Keep in mind that the 6mm thread in the engine can be very soft and easy to strip out. I would not use any and check often.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: New wrinkle black finish available   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm

We now have a Black wrinkle finish for the Freedom Guard. In the picture below, the normal Matte black is on the left and the new Wrinkle black is on the right.

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Textured

Just select your choice from the pull down menus on our order page. thanks!

Ivan
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: WOW, over 300 sold! Thanks to All!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

Just a quick post to thank all of you who have purchased a Freedom Case saver kit or case saver from me. I recently just sold the 300th and 301st set of these.

When I started making these I had no idea that I would sell this many and that there would be so many positive things to come from the production of these.

Every one that is ordered is pretty much made to your order out in my garage in my spare time. I have always tried to use the best possible materials and methods to produce these and make sure that your hard earned money is well spent and that you feel that you are getting a quality product. I would love to branch out more and make these for other bikes and make other products available, but life only has so much free time, never mind the Cafe Racer I want to build! (any one got a wrecked WR250 they want to donate?)

Any way, BIG Thanks to all, and I look forward to serving new customers in the future! freaky cheers

Ivan Sandoval
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey you have an update on the rack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next