Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Gerbings to a wr250x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PonchoV

Gerbings to a wr250x Empty
PostSubject: Gerbings to a wr250x   Gerbings to a wr250x EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Gerbings to a wr250x
It was 28 degrees F this am & I & 10 others went on a 250 mi DS ride here in North Florida. Half miles was easy in the woods/dirt. The rest, doing short high speed runs to the next trail just down the county street.

Just wire the two eye connections to the respected battery terminals & plug in your heated jacket/gloves.
All day I was warm & cozy.

Don't know what the wind chill factor was & don't care. There were a few who had no electric heating clothes. Some used the chemical little bags in the gloves & boots. Some had 5 & 6 layers of clothes & some quit early.

Just for the record my mpg were 71 & 72 on the two tanks.

The Gerbings are a little pricey but I get to keep riding all year long.
Back to top Go down
Krabill

Gerbings to a wr250x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerbings to a wr250x   Gerbings to a wr250x EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 pm

My wife just called me 5 minutes ago to tell me the UPS truck just dropped off my Warm & Safe jacket/gloves/troller. I'll be wiring it up tonight Gerbings to a wr250x 379944
Back to top Go down

Gerbings to a wr250x
Page 1 of 1