Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone48

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love Empty
PostSubject: These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love   These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 10:24 am

These are the bikes that inspired me to see a whole new world once I got out of the house on my own!  What a blast it was... and actually lots more places open to ride in the dirt back then!  The WRR seems to take me back to my youth but wow, what a different machine it is compared to these 2 strokes.

I guess Yamaha had the DT series back then ... but my Dad was into Suzukis, so Suzuki it was!  thumb

(You can double click on any pic and it will blow up full size).

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1971-TS185-ad1-800

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1972-TS185-Dirtcy-test1-600

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1976-TS185-A-sales1a-1600

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1972-TS250-J-brochure-800

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1976-TS250-2-1600

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love 1976-TS250-USsales1-800
Back to top Go down

These are pioneer bikes of the dual sport class that we love
Page 1 of 1