Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancho

Pancho

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 Empty
PostSubject: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Here are some pics of Sañico area, a forgotten town that use to be a mandatory place to stop many many years ago before asphalt. The scenary is the typical "estepa patagonica", kinda "desert"
Enjoy
At the bottom Collon Cura river (great trouts), at the back, Lanin Volcano
Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 Dsc00004an

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 02012010066

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 25kotmt

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 2kgaj9

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 Qn906s
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 am

Beautiful pics, hon! Wow...I want to go out and riiiide!! Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 342500

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
pvecchio

PostSubject: Que hermoso lugar.   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Me llamo Pablo soy porteño y tengo la misma moto, todavia no tuve la oportunidad que tuvieron ustedes de ir a la montaña, solo tuve que conformarme con las arenas de la costa de Pinamar y Gesell. Igualmente la moto la compre a fines del año pasado y recien ahora me equipe un poco para esos recorridos.
Les mando un saludo y espero andar en mayo dando algunas vueltas por las montañas.
Back to top Go down
Pancho

Pancho

PostSubject: Re: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

hola Pablo, la moto es un cañon, no dudes en avisar si venis para aca....
Pancho
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

I confess I find the arid landscapes uninteresting, having grown up and living in the Rocky Mountains and all that...

... but those mountains in the background.... hmmmmmm. Go there on your next trip!

And great trout fishing? So I've heard - thought I had some work lined up in Argentina for a while, doing mapping.
Back to top Go down
texascycle

texascycle

PostSubject: Re: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Looks very similar to Big Bend in Texas ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patagonian Landscapes vol#3   Patagonian Landscapes vol#3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patagonian Landscapes vol#3
Page 1 of 1