Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Laughlin Hare Scramble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Machtig

Laughlin Hare Scramble Empty
PostSubject: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 am

Anyone going? I'm gonna sleep on it tonight, but I plan to send off my registration tomorrow. I'm going to do the Ironman class on the R2. I'm more concerned about me than the bike, but I'm looking forward to getting back to hare scramble racing and I've always wanted to race in the desert.
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

How's you harescrambleing going?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah, how'd it go with that Brian? Have you managed to sway new inmates to the 'other side?' Laughlin Hare Scramble 810411

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

The race was this weekend. Maybe he's not home yet. ...or perhaps too tired to type. Laughlin Hare Scramble 93746
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm

If your old like me racing will beat you up good. Fun as all hell but come Monday you will pay. I'm way too sore right now but come Friday I'll be fine and will be over my head in a race come Sunday. Not to smart but boy am I having fun..
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:51 am

I didn't make it. My leg wasn't 100% so I thought better of it.

I am going to the Perry Mountain 24hr Challenge however, but will be riding the 450F. Just dropped nearly $1400 on lights so I hope we at least make it to dark. Very happy
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Machtig wrote:

I am going to the Perry Mountain 24hr Challenge however, but will be riding the 450F. Just dropped nearly $1400 on lights so I hope we at least make it to dark. Laughlin Hare Scramble 93746
Have you got a change to really ride your R2 in the woods and how does it hold up.
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

ozarkadver wrote:
Machtig wrote:

I am going to the Perry Mountain 24hr Challenge however, but will be riding the 450F. Just dropped nearly $1400 on lights so I hope we at least make it to dark. Laughlin Hare Scramble 93746
Have you got a change to really ride your R2 in the woods and how does it hold up.

I haven't raced it yet, but I've beat it pretty good off road a few times. The Go Race suspension is the best upgrade I've done so far. All other upgrades(and I've got them all) are just meh, compared to the suspension.
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Machtig wrote:
ozarkadver wrote:
Machtig wrote:

I haven't raced it yet, but I've beat it pretty good off road a few times. The Go Race suspension is the best upgrade I've done so far. All other upgrades(and I've got them all) are just meh, compared to the suspension.
What did you do to your suspension and how much does it cost to do the suspension?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

The Go Race suspension is key. My bike has more race miles on it then any other.. I need the forks done next..
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

ozarkadver wrote:
Machtig wrote:
ozarkadver wrote:
Machtig wrote:

What did you do to your suspension and how much does it cost to do the suspension?

The full workup, assuming you don't need heavier springs (and you shouldn't unless you exceed 210lbs), is about $650 or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laughlin Hare Scramble   Laughlin Hare Scramble Empty

Back to top Go down

Laughlin Hare Scramble
Page 1 of 1