Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hi. new guy here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
griffin738

griffin738

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:40 am

Hello gang,

Paul here - new to this forum and looking forward to getting comfy. I picked up a WRR last year, presumably as a second bike that my girlfriend could learn on (and secretly as a chance to buy myself a lightweight alternative to my 1150GS - - acordingly, we've nick-named the WRR "pee wee"). I love the WRR and I'm now gearing up for a month or two on it this spring/summer. The plan is to ride the TAT west and then figure out some other route back home to the DC area.

The WRR has had a few mods (exhaust, yamalink, tail rack, bags, blinkity marker lights) and I'll likely do some more before the trip (fuse block for accessories, airbox, tail light conversion, maybe a safari tank). And so I'm joining this forum to get smarter about the bike and share whatever I learn along the way.

Here are a couple shots of the crew. . .

hi.  new guy here 596994831_eCYNS-M

fear the rabbit
hi.  new guy here 737354794_LJHy3-M

hi.  new guy here 656865355_dgkga-M
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 am

Howdy.
Never saw a skull with rabbit ears and whiskers before. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 am

Nice decal Paul, and welcome to the pack! hi.  new guy here 61865 You've got yourself a bike you'll never regret getting, hands down.

griffin738

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 am

YZEtc wrote:
Howdy.
Never saw a skull with rabbit ears and whiskers before. :)
yeah, it's pretty silly i guess. i saw the graphic somewhere years ago and have sort of adopted it.
Back to top Go down
griffin738

griffin738

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:00 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Nice decal Paul, and welcome to the pack! hi.  new guy here 61865 You've got yourself a bike you'll never regret getting, hands down.
thanks! and yes i see only good info on the wr. we've got a few miles on her but i'm looking forward to quite a few more!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 pm

EEEEEEEK! Rabbit.

Last edited by WRoldman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : should have thought of this in the first place.)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi.  new guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi. new guy here   hi.  new guy here Empty

Back to top Go down

hi. new guy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: