Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morefishnworms

morefishnworms

Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it Empty
PostSubject: Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it   Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

First all thanks to all that post, some great info here, like all have spent better than a month on this site reading thru all, and yes I mean all.... not much to do at work right now..... Have done tha basics mods just finally got 300 or so miles getting ready for 1st oil change.... looking forward to sharing some of my adv...

G
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it   Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

I ask myself every time I get on mine... "What's not to love?" Great to hear you're enjoying the ride so far, and hopefully what you've been able to glean from what others have posted will come in handy at some point. Welcome to the pack! Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it   Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it   Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana here, o9 bike a month old and loving it
Page 1 of 1