Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello fom snowy MN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattf

Hello fom snowy MN Empty
PostSubject: Hello fom snowy MN   Hello fom snowy MN EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 pm

had my 250r since Sept of 08 and loving this bike. can't believe I never found this site until about a month ago. currently doing some maintenance, upgrades and customization during the long winter break. found lots of useful info on here thanks to you guys.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello fom snowy MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fom snowy MN   Hello fom snowy MN EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey Matt, welcome to the pack! Hello fom snowy MN 61865 Glad to hear you find the place informative. We've got some really good people on here and if you happen to have troubles with something, someone is sure to be able to help you out with answers.

inspector

Hello fom snowy MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fom snowy MN   Hello fom snowy MN EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Hello fom snowy MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fom snowy MN   Hello fom snowy MN EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Hello fom snowy MN 945348
mattf wrote:
had my 250r since Sept of 08 and loving this bike. can't believe I never found this site until about a month ago. currently doing some maintenance, upgrades and customization during the long winter break. found lots of useful info on here thanks to you guys.
Hello,I got my wrr about the same time as you, same as you I just found this site.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do..and the same as you I'm waiting for spring...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello fom snowy MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fom snowy MN   Hello fom snowy MN Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fom snowy MN
Page 1 of 1