Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Snohomish, WA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poindexter

Hello from Snohomish, WA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Snohomish, WA   Hello from Snohomish, WA EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm

I gave the son my '98 xr400r, great ORV bike but it has the kick start. Using the starter button, on a WR250R, is a whole lot easier. Still working on the break in mileage. Looking for other local riders to travel FS & back roads around the area during the weekdays as well as weekends.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snohomish, WA   Hello from Snohomish, WA EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey Dex welcome to the pack! Hello from Snohomish, WA 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snohomish, WA   Hello from Snohomish, WA EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome, HI!

*no riding during the week for me (except for every other friday), but weekends are good....sometimes. shoot, seems i'm getting more and more on my plate.
Back to top Go down
poindexter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snohomish, WA   Hello from Snohomish, WA EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 am

As the weather clears I am open to finding a Friday that might work out for a forest service ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Snohomish, WA   Hello from Snohomish, WA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Snohomish, WA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: