Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone into RC?

Go down 
+3
SpiritWolf15
SheWolf
0007onWR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
0007onWR

0007onWR

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 am

Have a look at this truck!
http://www.traxxas.com/products/electric/5607_summit/trx_5607summit.htm
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 am

I was back in the late 80's/90's. That's one sick machine! Anyone into RC? 640571

0007onWR

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Ya I'm lucky, my 10 year old is into it so I feel compelled to make him happy :)
Look at this one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQejibiMm0
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Holy crap...listen to that sucker wind out! Anyone into RC? 851577 Damn thing hits so hard all 4 wheels break loose. Anyone into RC? 163123

SpiritWolf15

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 am

I am, I've been wanting to get into the 1/18 Nitro buggies for a while now.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Have you looked at the 1/16 E Revo with brushless motor and Li Po battery
The new electric cars are crazy fast
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

0007onWR wrote:
Have you looked at the 1/16 E Revo with brushless motor and Li Po battery
The new electric cars are crazy fast

I have, but they just aren't the same and Nitro...

I have been into RC sailboats since I was like 5, I have a currently still UNDEFEATED Marble Head class RC yatch in my loft over on the island.
Back to top Go down
skysurfer2010

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 am

I use to be really into RC planes. Even had a couple of giant scale planes. Had a couple of nitro helicopters, too. Now I just have a couple of indoor helis and a few smaller nitro planes (only 6' wingspans).
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm pretty much giving up on planes LOL, the ground is hard on them
Look at how powerfull the new brushless systems are today
These things are insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVrxOPGEuM
Back to top Go down
turboedmsp

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 pm

i was into TMAXX when they first came out. really cool ...then got into 1/8 buggies for a while. Those things can race and handle. I took a break and bought my son the traxxas rustler. I am wanting bad to upgrade to LiPo. Those electrics are crazy fast. Nitro is nice but you are always tuning the damm thing...then next thing you know as soon as you have it running correctly you need a new motor. Electric you will need to take care of the batteries. You will need the Titan charger to charger and maintain you batts. not sure if you have tried www.towerhobbies.com they have good deals.
Back to top Go down
skysurfer2010

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm

The electric engines have come a long way. The only downside to them is the initial investment in a good charger and a handful of batteries. The plus is no more wiping off all that damn oil residue!
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Sounds like my old CR250!!!
Back to top Go down
Dana44

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 pm

I got back into RC after 15 or so years because I broke my wrist and can't ride my WR until I get this damn cast off.

Bought a Rockslide RS10 rockcrawler and this thing is KILLER. built a track in the back yard and eveything.

I'd never even heard or RC rock crawling before I broke my wrist,now we have 3 grown adults us out there playing in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone into RC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into RC?   Anyone into RC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone into RC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: