Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HI there from the UK.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leejsaunders67

HI there from the UK. Empty
PostSubject: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:09 am

Hi to all over the world who have this great bike. Not had mine long and only been out on it twice due to the recent bad weather in the UK.

Had a KTM 200 2T before that but was fed up with paying out for repairs and spending more time off-road (ie broken) than off-road ! Must admit though the KTM did give a rush when on pipe. The WR in comparison seems much more sedate and well mannered but also a world more civilised.

Hoping to get out soon and explore the English countryside. Bike is standard at the moment, 6 months old with 500miles from previous owner who was Yamaha UK, it was used by the marshalls at the British Superbike Championship. After my first ride though I think the tyres will be going for something a little more MX style but still road legal, of course. They seemed to slide about a lot on wet (not thick) mud.

Be nice to hear from anyone, especially anyone in the UK.
Back to top Go down
LPB

PostSubject: Re: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 am

Welcome
There are a few of us Brits on here - where in Kent are you?
Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 am

Welcome to the pack! HI there from the UK. 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Tomsdad

PostSubject: Re: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 am

Welcome to the forum,it's nice to see another member fron this side of the pond.

If you fancy a little trip west then i'd be more then happy to take a group of WR's around Salisbury Plain for the day........just give me a shout if your up for it.

Cheers,
Andy.(from sunny Somerset).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI there from the UK.   HI there from the UK. Empty

Back to top Go down

HI there from the UK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: