Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
olddog

new member Empty
PostSubject: new member   new member EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Just rode home on a new 09 WR250R. Have to say spending some time browsing the forum helped make up my mind on the WR. I really enjoy the smaller machines, and feel even if Yamaha made a WR450R I still might choose the 250. I rode the Suzuki DRZ400 and the Honda XR650L before making the decision to go with the Yamaha. Another plus was the local dealer having two WR250R's that were put into service for the drivers education classes here and which were just to tall for the riders. The one I purchased had all of 15 miles on it and was discounted to a price I just could not pass up. The last dual sport I owned was a Suzuki DR350, which I put around 16,000 miles on. It was a really dependable machine. I have a feeling this Yamaha is going to be every bit as good, probably better. Well I'm an old retired duffer, and the weather forecast looks pretty good for the next few days, so guess what I plan on doing?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Welcome, HI!

*sounds like you got an awesome deal!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 am

I like the way you plan. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome to the pack! new member 61865 I agree with you on the 450; I'm not gonna upgrade. The one I have is just way too much fun and has become a part of me...mud and all. new member 93746

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1