Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Multiplicity_Dan

Go down 
+3
X-Racer
SheWolf
malibu_dan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 am

Okay, I finally have a Malibu shot worth posting...

Multiplicity_Dan Anywhere
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

We have a big burly bear in our ranks! Multiplicity_Dan 93746 Beard looks good on ya Dan. Multiplicity_Dan 61865

X-Racer

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 am

...and four, count em, twin brothers ? Wow...
Back to top Go down
deerHater

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

Cool cloning shirt! Could you not find a better subject model?? Multiplicity_Dan Suspect
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:08 pm

* looks at Deerhater * Ahem.... Like: Yeaaaaa ! Are you joking ?

I'm thinking SheWool donned in one (and that's all) with a light and strategic coating of mud in places. Multiplicity_Dan 805204
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey! When mine gets here the mud's gonna all dry up cuz I'll be too hawt in that shirt Bill made. Multiplicity_Dan 93746

Fargo_Wolf

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

X-Racer wrote:

I'm thinking SheWool donned in one (and that's all) with a light and strategic coating of mud in places. Multiplicity_Dan 805204

Multiplicity_Dan 810411 And we know said mud will be in all the right spots on her too.... Multiplicity_Dan 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 am

*hands Fargo a towel* Make sure you clean up when yer done. Multiplicity_Dan 851577

SpiritWolf15

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 am

Fargo_Wolf wrote:
X-Racer wrote:

Multiplicity_Dan 810411 And we know said mud will be in all the right spots on her too.... Multiplicity_Dan 810411

*throws into a pool of ice water* COol yer self off there fargy boy
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:02 pm

I'll be back in a little bit... well, okay, maybe awhile.

Discussions from MPD Dan in a "Anywhere" t-shirt to an "Anytime" dirt-bike mud-hussie all in one thread.

Scandalous... Absolutely scandalous !
Back to top Go down
frogboy

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm

WoW that is cool, how do i do that, what program can i use to create the same effect ????
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Photoshop, GIMP, there's a few out there that will do that.

Multiplicity_Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplicity_Dan   Multiplicity_Dan Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiplicity_Dan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Riders Behind the Bike-
Jump to: