Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pics of black Safari tank?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toast

Pics of black Safari tank? Empty
PostSubject: Pics of black Safari tank?   Pics of black Safari tank? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 am

Anyone with a black safari tank have pics of their ride? The blue and white don't match the bike's blue and white, and the natural just looks dirty after a while. That leaves black, but I've never actually seen one on a bike...
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Pics of black Safari tank?   Pics of black Safari tank? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 am

There was one for sale over on Advrider several months ago, it looked sharp but it had a bunch of stickers on it; you might try a search there. Could you get an idea by removing the stock shrouds and eyeballing the factory metal tank?

Sarah
Back to top Go down
griffin738

griffin738

PostSubject: Re: Pics of black Safari tank?   Pics of black Safari tank? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:10 pm

ah ha! something I can actually help with!

I have a black safari tank on hand and it will be installed on my bike after i finish a bunch of other work. (as you can see below, the bike is in my house and i'll wait to take off the old tank & install the new until i can at least open the windows on a nice weekend day, or just do the work outside.

so anyway, these pix probably give a decent idea of how colors play out together - even if the fit isn't right yet (read: i'll probably bolt a few things down before i ride far from home).

Pics of black Safari tank? 808036856_T2Qzn-M

Pics of black Safari tank? 808037073_vMHva-M

Pics of black Safari tank? 808037720_BJXke-M

Pics of black Safari tank? 808037507_Zx4n8-M

as i think the last photo shows, the logo is in fact printed directly on the tank (i.e. it's not a sticker) - - i think we're talking about that in another thread, yes?

i hope this helps,
paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of black Safari tank?   Pics of black Safari tank? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics of black Safari tank?
Page 1 of 1