Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Just bought mine!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Or rather, put down a large deposit. I will be picking it up once the weather warms up, it's an almost new 2008. I only took a quick 15 minute test ride on it, but really enjoyed it. My other bikes are a 2009 Yamaha R1 and a kawasaki kx250.

Just bought mine! 380540e_20
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 am

Been bitten by the bug! Just bought mine! 61865 Welcome to the pack.

slolane

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Looks great, welcome!! Curious to know how much time the R1 will get now.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 am

Even a two year old X looks hotter than most
Back to top Go down

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

well I'm gonna be picking it up this saturday, just dropped off the money and got the bill of sale. I can't wait for the ride home. Might be a few detours along the way to break in that motor! wings
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 am

Awesome! Get yourself a GoPro and you can vid your rides. Just bought mine! 810411

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Congrats. Be sure to give her a proper introduction to the stable mates. Otherwise they will glare at her and whisper amongst each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just bought mine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought mine!   Just bought mine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bought mine!
Page 1 of 1