Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chadx

Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images   Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 am

Mods,
If this post bends the rules for this section, feel free to delete. Some folks might not know about this good place to get motorcycle wallpaper for their computer (I'm not affiliated. I've just used it for years). It has pretty much all bikes, but here are two links for the "good stuff"! Note that the R² pics are of non-US models (black frame, different license plate holder, etc.) Interesting to see the differences. Be sure to check out the "WR250X Special".

http://www.bikewalls.com/motorcycles/Yamaha_wallpapers/Off-Road/WR250R.html

http://www.bikewalls.com/motorcycles/Yamaha_wallpapers/Dual_Purpose/WR250X.html
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images   Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 pm

That special is super sweet looking! Love the color of the plastics! thumb

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images   Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 pm

I've seen the WR250X Special before, but never noticed the stainless steel braided water hoses. Got to get me some of those! I'm also digging the black triple trees. Nice touch.

While we're at it, here are some pics I posted on TT a while back. My boss went to Japan last year for a dealer meeting, and while he was there, he toured the Yamaha Museum. Look what he found...

Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images WRX_YamahaMuseumJapan_1

Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images WRX_YamahaMuseumJapan_2

I hope those high tech drawings on the wall don't confuse too many of you. I will explain them in layman's terms if you need help understanding. poser2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images   Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamaha Factory WR250R/WR250X Images
Page 1 of 1