Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Athens, GA

Go down 
+2
slolane
Jersey Devil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

Hello from Athens, GA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey everyone!! Tom from Athens, GA here. Transplanted here from New Jersey after getting out of 9 years in The Marine Coprs.-Although many pints of Guinness over the years does not help any. Hello from Athens, GA 723941

My WR250R is +4700 miles old now. Finally put on a new back tire-Avon Distanzia so hopefully I can pull some more asphalt mileage with it. I am a 60 mile ride from the Mountains here in Georgia. Get to ride in Helen, Dahlonega, Suches, Hiawasee and other fine places. Winding roads (The Dragon - 318 turns in 11 miles), rolling foot hills and plenty of fire roads. I am a Pipeline Technician for Williams Gas Pipeline. On the side I like to do airbrushing and pinstriping and some other hobbies.
Only add ons to the machine so far is a Wolfman tank bag and a power outlet for GPS/Iphone.
In a few weeks I will be purchasing a rack and having some custom aluminum boxes made for it shortly.
Nice to meet you all and thanks for creating the WRR forum!!
Hello from Athens, GA L_39b626a8db85a6c20040aba3cf44da76
Hello from Athens, GA 2009_11_21madison_county_toy_ride_2
Hello from Athens, GA IMG_5736

Last edited by Jersey Devil on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Welcome!!

Let us know what you think of the Avon.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome to the pack! Hello from Athens, GA 61865 Someone that also like ink, I see. Hello from Athens, GA 93746

Jersey Devil

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks!
Ink, Oh yea of course, just a few here and there and other unmentionable places Hello from Athens, GA 810411
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Jersey Devil wrote:
I am a 60 mile ride from the Mountains here in Georgia. Get to ride in Helen, Dahlonega, Suches, Hiawasee and other fine places.

Welcome !

For some time now I've been making a yearly pilgrimage from Kanuckstan to Suches for a rally and to ride the awesome roads down there for a week. 60,Richard Russell,Wolf Pen Gap, Blood Mountain, War Woman, etc.................

I usually take to the 1200 and leave the 250 at home but this year may be different.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome,hi!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome to the cool blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Athens, GA   Hello from Athens, GA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Athens, GA
Page 1 of 1