Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Basketball anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lukachuki

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey guys I am finally moving closer to buying one of these critters after reading this forum and the "thread" on ADV for 4 or 5 months.

This is my deal. I am looking for ideas on how to solve my little dilemma.

I play in a lunch basketball league year around and am trying to figure out how to get my gear i.e basketball, shoes etc back and forth.

In typing this little post I think i'm answering my own question. Tail rack plus perfectly sized duffel bag bungeed down.

Now I will buy sidebags and rotopax of some sort and in some combination but really am just looking for something quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
GsVs

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: options   Basketball anyone? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Basketball anyone? IMG_0587Hey Tim ....

Duffle bag would work ....

or

you could go to Super Commuter Mode and buy a rear rack from Tom at AMS and mount a Givi Topcase like Ed29 did .... see near the bottom of page two of the "New Rack Options" thread ...

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/new-rack-options-t1586-20.htm

Last edited by GsVs on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

GsVs wrote:
Hey Tim ....

Duffle bag would work ....

or

you could go to Super Commuter Mode and buy a rear rack from Tom at AMS and mount a Givi Topcase like Ed29 did .... see near the bottom of page two of the "New Rack Options" thread ...

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/new-rack-options-t1586-20.htm

yeah thanks....that looks like a good solution as well. I had something similar for my vstrom and it worked great even if it wasn't the most aesthetically pleasing option in the world.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 pm

*giggles* Awww...come on, looks are everything! Basketball anyone? 93746 I use my duffie and if I need more, toss on the saddlebags. I actually went grocery shopping with it last week and had every bag on it and filled. Basketball anyone? 61865

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 am

For the rotopax I'm going to try to put a carrier bag between my left saddle bag and the side rack. I'll find a bag just large and strong enough for the rotopax. No bracket needed and easy out.
Back to top Go down
toast

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 am

I'm in the same camp - riding to work means that I bring all my gym clothes and volleyball gear with me. I put on Wolfman Enduro saddlebags and have been carrying stuff in a backpack, but my next purchase will be a Wolfman timberline duffel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basketball anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball anyone?   Basketball anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Basketball anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sweet Mods & Bike Accessories-
Jump to: