Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Frustrated mumblings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

Frustrated mumblings Empty
PostSubject: Frustrated mumblings   Frustrated mumblings EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 pm

I was frustrated when badmotorscooter came on the air waves this morning and informed me that the weather was indeed going to be spectacular today and even better tomorrow. We haven't had any decent weather that correlated with my days off since I bought my R² and now that it's nice and I have a few days off, my bike looks like this:
Frustrated mumblings Naked018

I thought it would be back together this week, but there has been a slight delay on getting my FMF exhaust mods. (The main hold-up was the $700 price tag eeek)
It looks like the parts should be here by the middle of next week.

The consolation:
I am getting on a plane Friday morning bound for the Mothership in Hampton, VA for the Phish reunion shows, to which I have tickets bannana

Even though I could sell the tickets and probably pay off my R², I am going to go and rock-out all weekend. When I return I'll get down to business putting bike back together.
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated mumblings   Frustrated mumblings EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 pm

So why not take the bike in the background? Very happy
Back to top Go down
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated mumblings   Frustrated mumblings EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

not a chance...that's MY baby and it's back in MY garage Very happy i'm not tied down by any Phish concert so i may be taking advantage of the spring-like temps this weekend. i just wish i had a nice rack system so i could really load it up. i guess that's where my next paycheck can go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated mumblings   Frustrated mumblings Empty

Back to top Go down

Frustrated mumblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: