Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rokka

rokka

Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc Empty
PostSubject: Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc   Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Happy eastern everybody ! A lot of salmon (char) eggs and somthing god to drink. Tomorrow we are going to the high mountains on our sleds. Take care !"
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc   Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:30 pm

I just BBQ'd one of those last night. Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc 805204 Them's good eatin fish. Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc 61865 Take pics!!

rokka

PostSubject: Happy New Year   Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Happy New Year to everybody on this forum. I wish all of You all the best !
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Happy Eastern   Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Happy eastern !
This holliday i like christmas and new year at the same time in my region. A lot of food and somethimg god to drink after a day in the mountains

Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc A2qdly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc   Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Eastern / christmas / midsummer etc
Page 1 of 1