Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello from central Alabama

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamez09

hello from central Alabama Empty
PostSubject: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

Hi folks. Here's my 09 WR with FMF Megabomb, Q4, FMF programmer & glued-down flapper (only mods so far).

I had bought this Scorpion helmet a couple years before buying the WR. When I saw it sitting on the bike I noticed the colors were almost an exact match to the bike. I guess I was meant to have this WR!

Thanks for all the helpful info on this site!

-James

hello from central Alabama Img_0710
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Welcome, looking good!

Your right, that helmet matches very well... your right, must have been fate!

LOL
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:50 pm

HELLO, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 I would recommend a skid plate if you do any off roading,,
Back to top Go down
jamez09

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 pm

jason meacham wrote:
HELLO, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 hello from central Alabama 945348 I would recommend a skid plate if you do any off roading,,

Yes, I agree, and I do plan to ride off road quite a bit. In fact I live
a couple miles down a dirt road. hello from central Alabama 93746

Next mods planned are:

skid plate
handguards
smaller blinkers
less obtrusive tail light
better tires for dirt (eventually, when I manage to wear the stock ones
down a bit)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 am

Hey James, welcome to the pack! hello from central Alabama 61865 You might want to get a rad guard too...it'll save your rad from intrusive branches that try to bullet-hole your fins. hello from central Alabama 163123

PostSubject: Re: hello from central Alabama   hello from central Alabama Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from central Alabama
Page 1 of 1