Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 Empty
PostSubject: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Just back from a 4 day ~350 mile ride with one of my daughters and ~15 other friends......packed 2 T's in my saddlebags on our trip over to the Grand Canyon.....one blue and one black......can you guess what they say on them???? 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 Icon_scratch

Hint:

2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 IMG_0365-1

Trip Reports/photos:

Good Springs, NV. loop through Red Rock Canyon: http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7151

Mesquite, NV. to Bar 10 Ranch/Toroweap: http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7124
Back to top Go down
olddog

PostSubject: 2 loops report   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks for sharing. We lived in the mountains of Arizona for a number of years, and I sure miss that mountain and desert riding. As I recall that mud is probably adobe clay. You have to experience it to believe it.

Thanks Again,
Art
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Crawdad: PLEASE move (and take pics) away from the cliffs, I'm acro and it gives me the hibbee-jibbees. 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 490865

...now on to our previously documented feature event.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

No helicopter rides for you. 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 93746

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 am

Well done, Chris!! Great pics & gripping dialog. Thanks for taking the time to snap some pics & post them.. & of course, narrate the adventure.

But technically, Joshua trees are not cacti, but a type of yucca.. Sleep

Wow.. the snow & mud.. definitely changes it from an easy lollipop ride to a near death experience.. glad everyone survived with only a few emotional scars.

It was nice seeing the wr up to the task for such a wide range of riding..

Looking forward to riding with you some time! Thanks again for the great report.
scotty
Back to top Go down
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 am

rydnseek wrote:
But technically, Joshua trees are not cacti, but a type of yucca.. Sleep

Corrected 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 93746

rydnseek wrote:
Looking forward to riding with you some time!
scotty

Likewise 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 61865
Back to top Go down
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

PostSubject: a little more....   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Another Rider's report/pics on the Bar 10 portion of our trip:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/i...wtopic=7193&hl=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2   2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Loops in NV. with Daughter #2
Page 1 of 1