Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

South Jersey Guy Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
njbill

njbill

South Jersey Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Guys,

I am an avid Pine Barrens dual sport rider with a new WRR. Need to get rid of the stock tires before I take her in the sand. If any of you want to ride the SJ pines, give me a yell.

Bill
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Where do you live in SJ? I live down by where Tri-county sportsmen hold their events.
Back to top Go down
njbill

njbill

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm

john92 wrote:
Where do you live in SJ? I live down by where Tri-county sportsmen hold their events.

Cherry Hill
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:45 am

did you ride any of the NJ dual sport events last season? The 2-day Hammer Run down here was fun. I also rode the one up there hosted by the Curly Fern Enduro guys (forget the club name). That was the only two I made it to with my WRR. They're definitely a good time. I hope to do them as well as maybe a couple others this year.
Back to top Go down
njbill

njbill

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Yes, I rode a couple dual sports. I agree the Hammer Run is fun. I rode it on my WR250F. Here is a helmet cam video from that event.

john92 wrote:
did you ride any of the NJ dual sport events last season? The 2-day Hammer Run down here was fun. I also rode the one up there hosted by the Curly Fern Enduro guys (forget the club name). That was the only two I made it to with my WRR. They're definitely a good time. I hope to do them as well as maybe a couple others this year.
Back to top Go down
smit70NJ

smit70NJ

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm

njbill wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am an avid Pine Barrens dual sport rider with a new WRR. Need to get rid of the stock tires before I take her in the sand. If any of you want to ride the SJ pines, give me a yell.

Bill

Gloucester Township. I ride with SJER. I've taking my (highly modified) WRR almost every possible place you can ride in south jersey from one side of the state to the other! Can't tell you how many places I've found by just going out and exploring. I'm always looking for new people to ride with.
- Dan
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:39 pm

smit70NJ wrote:

Gloucester Township. I ride with SJER. I've taking my (highly modified) WRR almost every possible place you can ride in south jersey from one side of the state to the other! Can't tell you how many places I've found by just going out and exploring. I'm always looking for new people to ride with.
- Dan

This is an old thread. But I've ridden with Bill quite a few times. I'm near Swedesboro and ride up in Byrne or Wharton almost every weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Jersey Guy Here   South Jersey Guy Here Empty

Back to top Go down

South Jersey Guy Here
Page 1 of 1