Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

ais blockoff plate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
danshae

ais blockoff plate Empty
PostSubject: ais blockoff plate   ais blockoff plate EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 pm

does anyone know of anywhere i could buy an ais blockoff plate?possibly one made of aluminum with blue anodized.thanks
Back to top Go down
Krabill

ais blockoff plate Empty
PostSubject: Re: ais blockoff plate   ais blockoff plate EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Plain aluminum (no blue anodized) at the bottom of the page here - http://www.wrrdualsport.com/tech-guide/air-intake/72-aisrem
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

ais blockoff plate Empty
PostSubject: Re: ais blockoff plate   ais blockoff plate EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I bought Krabill's kit and it worked perfect and I got it in the mail in a few days ais blockoff plate 945348
Back to top Go down
D1EHARD

D1EHARD

ais blockoff plate Empty
PostSubject: Re: ais blockoff plate   ais blockoff plate EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 am

jason meacham wrote:
I bought Krabill's kit and it worked perfect and I got it in the mail in a few days ais blockoff plate 945348

Same here, works great and looks factory. Even comes with a perfectly sized rubber nipple to use when you do the flapper mod/solenoid/hose removal. Saved me a trip to the hardware store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ais blockoff plate Empty
PostSubject: Re: ais blockoff plate   ais blockoff plate Empty

Back to top Go down

ais blockoff plate
Page 1 of 1