Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?

Go down 
+5
SheWolf
aaronhall555
Burtman
Krabill
BlueAngel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueAngel

Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

My WR key is all by itself. Attaching it to a keychain or keyfob seems not right with the wind constantly blowing into it. I want to know what others are doing?
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:00 pm

My key is as naked as a jaybird. Nothing else on it at all.
Back to top Go down
Burtman

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:57 am

This is what I have my key attached to --> Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? Keychainremove
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:08 am

I use a very light weight rubber ARMY keychain that doesn't really flap around at all.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:43 am

I have mine on one. It's an aluminum wolf paw bottle opener and it doesn't rattle around at all, considering how big it is. Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? 93746

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? Dimond11

From the Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:21 pm

calico jack wrote:
Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? Dimond11

From the Dragon.

I have a couple of those.. Ridden up there a few times. Wish it wasn't a 20 hour drive from Colorado. Also, too bad the Dragon is still currently closed.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I got one of those dragon fobs too, but not on my key. It's on a zipper pull on my tail bag. On the key I use a piece of hand cut Lignum Vitae wood that I have shaped and polished to a shine. It's about 1/2" triangular in shape. Just wanted something on there so I could find it in my pocket when it wasn't in the bike. It's doesn't flop in the wind or cause any annoying issues.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:54 am

I took the lil rope you get with a new camera and put the key on it. I have one for all my bikes been doing this for yrs. I loop it around my bars and the key is with the bike till I get off... When I gas up I don't have to undo it so it keep the cap from falling off the bike..
Back to top Go down
BlueAngel

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Tammy wrote:
I took the lil rope you get with a new camera and put the key on it. I have one for all my bikes been doing this for yrs. I loop it around my bars and the key is with the bike till I get off... When I gas up I don't have to undo it so it keep the cap from falling off the bike..

Good idea thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?   Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Put Your WR Key in a Keyfob?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: