Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My scenic iphone fotos

Go down 
+2
subedai
-Backwoods-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Backwoods-

-Backwoods-

My scenic iphone fotos Empty
PostSubject: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

My scenic iphone fotos Lambs_11
My scenic iphone fotos Getatt11

1st photo is from day 1 of ownership
2nd is from this past weekend (notice the custom clutch lever i already modified My scenic iphone fotos 9356 )
Back to top Go down
subedai

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:13 am

That clutch lever "mod" was my first one too wink
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:24 am

Congrats on your new WR! The first few mods I did were remove the strap across the seat. Anyone know exactly what the hell that strap is for in the first place???? Second mod was taping down the air box flap. Third mod was the addition of a ricochet skid plate.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:08 am

My scenic iphone fotos 525406 Love the second one. Ride pics are always nice to see...unless you're Aaron and then it's airtime pics. My scenic iphone fotos 93746

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:58 am

Backwoods: How did you miss the mirrors ! .....also, make sure you pay attention to that chain tension.

The lever mod was the first mod on Pam's CRF. This time the first mod this time was to put handguards on. Her bikes nap a LOT ! My scenic iphone fotos 93746

Aaron: That strap is a dual sport version of a grab handle so after you
master wheelies you have a place to pull yourself back onto the bike when doing a
'Superman'. You don't need it after doing the tail mod. My scenic iphone fotos 851577
Back to top Go down
-Backwoods-

-Backwoods-

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:35 am

I adjusted the chain tension when we got back from that ride.

I was riding with a kid on a KX-125 that day, the next day i rode with a bunch of harley guys! ....did i mention i love this bike?

Sorry Shewolf, no airtime pics yet. Give it time though......
Back to top Go down
yellowredlight

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

where in PA are you from? I take trips down to hazelton to take the jeep out, but now i'll bring my bike too
Back to top Go down
-Backwoods-

-Backwoods-

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm in bradford county, kinda near williamsport. Also pretty close to Wellsboro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My scenic iphone fotos   My scenic iphone fotos Empty

Back to top Go down

My scenic iphone fotos
Page 1 of 1