Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New User in West TX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrewlat

New User in West TX Empty
PostSubject: New User in West TX   New User in West TX EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 am

Hello all,

I used to ride as a kid (had a TTR90 for a few years). I was hooked, but the 'rents split up, and my dad sold off the toys. I haven't had a bike since, but I've been having an extreme inkling to get one. I'm a college student with a Scion tC (read: no way to transport a dirt bike), but I really miss hitting those dirt trails. That leaves me with no other option than a dual sport (or not owning a bike, which, who are we kidding, isn't really an option). I checked out a number of reviews, and it seems the WRR is the bike for me! Not enough power that I'll kill myself having not ridden in 8-10 years, but still enough to keep things fun once I get the hang of it again.

I'm in my last year of college (computer science). I'm working as a web developer currently, and will probably keep doing that once I graduate.

If anyone is in the El Paso area and wants to show me the ropes, I'd appreciate it!

Anyhoo, I'm shooting for September (have to pay off some debt before I get one). See you on the trails!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New User in West TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User in West TX   New User in West TX EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 am

Awesome! Welcome to the pack. New User in West TX 61865

New User in West TX
Page 1 of 1