Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Ultimate MX Hauler

Go down 
+6
njbill
clint
X-Racer
mwakey
SheWolf
ekahwaty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NH_2012WRR_Rider

NH_2012WRR_Rider

Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MX Hauler   Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:42 am

I just got the Ultimate MX Hauler for use with my 2013 Ford F150 with a Leer Cap.  Last year I was putting the bike in the bed.  I knew that when I got the cap (which I needed) I probably would not be taking it on and off.  That was the case.  This rack was the ticket for me.  I do have to muscle it on the rack since the truck sits up pretty high, but it's not impossible.  I was hoping that I would be able to drop the tailgate with the bike off the carrier and the carrier dropped all the way down.
I can't.  No big deal.  I will carry a socket wrench so that I can take it off if I need to.  I can raise the glass door of the cap and reach in and get things.  The pictures show that the F150's suspension easily handles the added weight.  It drove great today, my first day out.

Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 Mc112

Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 Img_2210

Ultimate MX Hauler, 2013 Ford F150, Leer 100XL Cap
Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 Ultima10

Ultimate MX Hauler - Page 2 Athopk11
Back to top Go down

Ultimate MX Hauler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2