Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How Did You Find This Forum????

Go down 
+7
john92
Mr.Metal
PooTeeTat
SheWolf
YZEtc
deerHater
motokid
11 posters

How Did You Find the Wr250R/X Forum?
Google
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty33%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 33% [ 15 ]
Found link at different forum
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty29%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 29% [ 13 ]
Recommended by someone at a different forum
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty7%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 7% [ 3 ]
Internet search
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty20%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 20% [ 9 ]
Accidentally
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty9%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 9% [ 4 ]
other - please explain
How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty2%How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 am

So how did you find "us"?

Since we all love poll's so much....I'll add one. How Did You Find This Forum???? 93746

Feel free to post too.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 am

motokid wrote:
Feel free to post too.
I joined this site for same reason as I joined Triumph 676 site, for technical questions/support.
http://www.triumphrat.net/street-triple-forum/
Both sites are very good for that.
But this WR R/X forum is so much more interesting and fun!

Last edited by deerHater on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 am

I really don't remember exactly the how as to finding this site, although I'm fairly certain I found it while searching "WR-250R" on the Internet.

I do remember the why, though:
I needed to find out how to get it uncorked before I rode the bike a second time. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 am

I found out about it before it aired. The owners were talking about making it on another forum (ADV), and when the board hit the interwebz, I was on board. thumb

PooTeeTat

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Don't know how I got here, but I think I'll stay a while.....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm

You have my (other) dream bike.. the Street Triple R. Are you saying it's not as fun as the WRR? That can't possibly be!

deerHater wrote:
motokid wrote:
Feel free to post too.
I joined this site for same reason as I joined Triumph 676 site, for technical questions/support.
http://www.triumphrat.net/street-triple-forum/
Both sites are very good for that.
But this WR R/X is so much more interesting and fun!
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Triumph 675 Street Triple R = Hooligan!   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Mr.Metal wrote:
You have my (other) dream bike.. the Street Triple R. Are you saying it's not as fun as the WRR? That can't possibly be!
The 675 Street Triple R is hugely fun!
It's the website that is NOT fun (edited my previous post to make it more clear.) The wr250 forum is comparatively a huge breath of fresh air.

The 675 triple is a really sweet engine. 105 HP, and nice torque too. Pulls well from 4K, but loves to rev too. And the intake stacks' throaty growl/roar is music to the ears.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Ok, that makes more sense How Did You Find This Forum???? 61865

I took the Triple R for a test ride last year... I haven't been able to forget it since. Light, tight, fast, and fits me like a glove! The engine... oh the engine... *sighs*

You're a lucky, lucky man How Did You Find This Forum???? 490865

deerHater wrote:

The 675 Street Triple R is hugely fun!
It's the website that is NOT fun (edited my previous post to make it more clear.) The wr250 forum is comparatively a huge breath of fresh air.

The 675 triple is a really sweet engine. 105 HP, and nice torque too. Pulls well from 4K, but loves to rev too. And the intake stacks' throaty growl/roar is music to the ears.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

I joined back when it started. I think She-wolf posted a link at Thumpertalk. I don't go there as often now that we have our own dedicated spot. How Did You Find This Forum???? 61865
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 am

Mr.Metal wrote:
I took the Triple R for a test ride last year... I haven't been able to forget it since. Light, tight, fast, and fits me like a glove! The engine... oh the engine... *sighs*
I've been a fan of the 675 triple engine since my friend bought a Daytona a few years ago. But I didn't like the Daytona's arse above hands riding position.

In 2008 I was very, very interrested in the newly released 675 Street Triple. But its non-adjustable suspension turned me off.

In February 09 I put a deposit on my blazing matte orange Street Triple R without ever seeing one in the flesh. For a mere $800 over the standard Streety the R added fully adjustable suspension at both ends and much better brakes. It's a supperb bike!

Triumph listens to its customers; Triumph is doing well these days...

I can't explain why, but for me the WR250X is a great stablemate for my STripleR, and vice versa. Whenever I think the WRX is a little down on power, I take the 675 out for a power fix. How Did You Find This Forum???? 61865

I can't see adding to my stable any time soon - unless Yamaha releases a WR450R/X How Did You Find This Forum???? 810411
Back to top Go down
texascycle

texascycle

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 pm

from the great posts at adv ... who convinced me to buy this awesome machine ...
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

Reading the thread "New WR250R - 1st impression, plus pics of her "naked"!!", at ADVRider was found the link. I am still on page 354.
Back to top Go down
treeklimber

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 am

Internet searched all Winter for a new bike and boiled it right down to the WRR.

This forum is awesome How Did You Find This Forum???? 61865
Back to top Go down
rider213

rider213

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Google told me that this bike would make me forget about past DRZ's and XRL's...and then told me about this forum! Allaround great advise. How Did You Find This Forum???? 525406
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find This Forum????   How Did You Find This Forum???? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Find This Forum????
Page 1 of 1