Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!   Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

I decided to take half a day off work today to do some wrenching on my bike so I could be ready for a trip from Memphis up to the Kentucky border riding on the Mississippi River Trail(MRT)

In order to get everything ready to go, I needed to finally mount that 18" rear wheel assembly (with Michelin AC-10) so I could get OEM rims re-shod with the OEM street tires.

Everything went well with the bark busters so I moved onto the rear tire/wheel, and soon discovered it would not turn. At. All.

I was like WTF?!?!?! I know how to install wheels. I looked a bit closer and saw that the wave rotor Jason put on my wheel wasn't the same size as the OEM (9" for OEM and about 9.5" for Jason's)

I emailed him asking if they could cross-ship a replacement so I'm holding out hopes they'll take care of me as well as Clarke Mfg did in regards to the 2.8gal tank.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!   Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh man...good thing you found out now and not the day of the ride! eeek

PostSubject: Re: Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!   Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Jason sent me an email today to let me know they are shipping out a replacement rotor. Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! 525406
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!   Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Those Bitter-Sweet Mods!
Page 1 of 1