Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member in New Mexico

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cycletroll

New member in New Mexico Empty
PostSubject: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 am

Ola folks.

Just wanted to say hello to the R2 gang.

I"m doin' a road trip to SE Texas tomorrow to pick up my new to me R2. Really looking forward to some riding on the new mini!

I've been adventure riding for a few years, mostly on monster bikes (KTM 950, BMW GS's, etc.) and am psyched to have a small light efficient bike.

I'll report back once I have the machine and the adventure begins!

-CT
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome to the group. We look forward to seeing some pics of your ride.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Welcome, hi!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh hai! You're the dude who bought Medic's bike, right? Welcome to the pack! thumb I'm sure you'll love the bike, and I'm sure Medic will love to see it as it's still in the family. cheers

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:37 am

Whew, I'm back home.

1500 miles later there's a new blue and white beast in my garage!

Time for the fun to begin thumb
Back to top Go down
CaptTurbo

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 pm

cry Enjoy the bike.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:53 pm

*hugs Turbo* Don't worry sweetie, you'll get your bike. thumb

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I know. I've gotten so busy with fishing charters with the Spring break crowd that I couldn't play with it now anyway. I have searches running all the time now and there isn't a used WRR in the whole state of Florida. There is a used WRX for sale in Pinellis county for $4000.00 if anyone in the area is interested and has the time to deal with it. I don't know how to make it an "R" though and don't have the time. I do want a WRR so bad that it hurts but ... and I certainy hope Cycletroll has a ball with this bike. Congrats man!
Back to top Go down
Cycletroll

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks Turbo! I've already had one 65 mi. dual sport ride on it. Flogged it and got 61mpg. That's nice for sure. Timne to start the Farkeling. I've got a Safari tank ordered and am researching pipes and FI controllers.

You should buy the X! at that price you can just buy another set of wheels and have both an x and an R for $5k! I would be all over that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in New Mexico   New member in New Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

New member in New Mexico
Page 1 of 1