Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How To Post Pictures You Took

Go down 
+3
MotoDad
SheWolf
motokid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

How To Post Pictures You Took Empty
PostSubject: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 am

#1) A jpeg, jpg, or gif file (digital image) needs to be uploaded to a picture hosting service.

Many people use https://ww.photobucket.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ or even http://www.flickr.com/

They are free. You simply sign up and start uploading pictures from your hard-drive or even straight from your camera.

Once you have a picture uploaded, you'll see some options under the picture.

One might say something about "html code", one might say "direct link"....the one you want is the one that says "img code"

You will simply want to copy and paste that img code into your response or post here.

It should look like this once it's pasted into your post:
[IMG ]https://2img.net/h/i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/edlink/DSCN1222.jpg [/IMG ]

Only I had to corrupt the text string above to get it to show. I added some spaces.

I know there's an image hosting icon above that allows you to lift an image right from your hard drive but I've never used that. Perhaps someone else can elaborate on that process?

If you do it right you'll see your picture in the preview of your post.
How To Post Pictures You Took DSCN1222

Happy Posting.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

The one that's on the forum is pretty basic, as you mentioned you simply upload a pic to it, and it will come back with 3 codes to use. The image one is the bottom one if you want to post the actual pic. Copy it, paste it into your post. Add the [ img ] tag before the code, and the [ /img ] after it to get your pic. It's pretty much just like Ed's way above. thumb

MotoDad

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Trying that
How To Post Pictures You Took 003a10

Thanks for the info...works like a charm...now....meet "butt ugly" LOL!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 pm

* waves * Hiya "Butt Ugly"... How To Post Pictures You Took 93746
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Wow, that's a different spin on an X! lurk

PostSubject: picture uploads   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 pm

thanks gentlemen for the info, i'll endeaver to follow the instructions ( i'm much older than dirt, so don't expect instant results!) triker
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 pm

triker wrote:
thanks gentlemen for the info, i'll endeaver to follow the instructions ( i'm much older than dirt, so don't expect instant results!) triker
Using the posting function built into the forum is about as simple and easy as it gets, and doesn't require having an account anywhere. Click, follow instructions, copy, paste.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:23 am

using the forum uploader you:

1) start new post Very happy
2) click icon that says "host an image" when you hover your mouse pointer over it
3) click button that says "chose file"
4) locate and click on photo file you want to use on your hard drive. jpeg files work great for me
5) click button that says "host it"
6) click button that says "copy" next to the choice that says "Image" - I then had to click "copy" with my right mouse button too once the text string was highlighted

7) the click in post window somewhere and "paste" your text string

How To Post Pictures You Took Vir211

The text string for the picture looks like this:

url=https://servimg.com/view/13991093/34 img https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/13/99/10/93/vir211.jpg /img][/url
(I removed some brackets to corrupt the text string - that way you can see what it looks like before the preview)

Blamo......nice little picture

I like to use the preview option to make sure my picture appears.

8) then click "send" button to post.

Hope that helps.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Carbide

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 11:46 pm

Which is the host an image icon? Posting from my Galaxy S10e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Post Pictures You Took   How To Post Pictures You Took Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Post Pictures You Took
Page 1 of 1