Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!

Go down 
+114
migrant
Fuzzy Wrench
OLDOG717
Arkmage
craftycoder
Subaru297
yaw
titanpilot
cyborg
GsVs
mcwbyu82
shep
eakins
mordicai
Huskerwrx
Shoootr
TierHawg
bsheet2
trinc4me
NorgeWR2X
ramz
EnderTheX
Chadx
mrgeoff
MotoMind
toast
ericw
mhm2a
Steez
WRXer
phroenips
Hertz
Muddyrabbit
Graham
fusil
Jäger
mwgak
crash a-ron
Huron52
noch
frankperu
bzshadow
Scharcon
rydnseek
Ushuaia Or Bust
CopaMundial
skidplate
The Breeze
Onetrackmind
spadgitt
47une
Justlookin
skierd
speedfiend
MidContinent Rider
skisauveur
vasculopath
leftystrat62
johnnyadventurepants
Rider_WV
dwsmith
thinair
little squirt
jeickerman
TBird1
Mr Wizard
blaisew
bmacw
David Haynes
dysco
Stormy Weather
trav72
dc4stroke
RimBenty
deerHater
clapped_r6
njbill
malibu_dan
cryptomundo
cuban11182
Hitman
john92
Eurastus
Joe Dirt
BPG
bajaharley
edteamslr
2goose
joenuclear
superbee24
kjharn
cibo
Olmer
Six8
Corkonian
bikepsych
WRRSam
simmons1
HAPPYSILLYFACE
thumpjump
Ryan Nelson
mtntrails
dirtnadvil
R_Lefebvre
MotoDad
Dancamp
Trailmoto
clint
Captain Midnight
wrxdraginpegs
Boondocker
Jersey Devil
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chadx

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Has anyone contacted, and got a reply from, IMS about all the ill fitting tanks? Just curious is the response will be "we had a batch that was out of tolerance and we'll replace it with a proper fitting tank" or will be "there is a natural variance due to our molding method so your tank is within tolerances and you'll just have to make it fit best you can". I don't think my natural tank has shipped yet (they told me because they were waiting on a backordered batch of secondary air pumps), so if having them hold off and my waiting for a future batch will get a better fitting tank with the fitment issues fixed, I'm more than willing to do that.
[Edit: a couple folks replied on ADVrider and it sounds like a some tanks are installing with no issues. Good to hear. I guess I'll stay on the tank list and hope I get one of the "good fitters" and if not, wrestle with it then.]

Last edited by Chadx on Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scharcon

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:59 pm

My black tank and seat fit perfectly but both rear studs where the tank mounting bracket attatches were out of alighnment and i had to dremel the holes in the tank bracket in ovals.

I had to do the same for the front of the 3.1g. The fit and finish seams better on the 4.75g.

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:24 am

I'll post up as soon as I have a talk with IMS over the issues that have been happening, and hopefully will have some kind of response to give you guys. thumb

WORD OF NOTE: Anyone who HAS NOT talked to IMS yet, and are waiting on their tanks, call IMS @ 1-800-237-9906, and ask for Chris. He will take down your info and process your order. HOWEVER...if your name is NOT on the list, you can't order a tank on the group deal. Name HAS TO BE ON THE LIST in order to get the group deal! deal

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:50 am

Hey Wolf a little clarity please. It was my understanding that this group buy would go on for a little while longer and that we had some time before we had to sign up. Is that still the case?
Back to top Go down
speedfiend

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:57 am

Your name's on the list mord. They never even asked when I phoned in and mentioned the forum discount. Just gave it to me.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:29 am

Deadline is July. I was told that if names aren't on the list then they wouldn't be able to get the deal. dunno

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

jeickerman wrote:
rydnseek wrote:
SheWolf wrote:
rydnseek wrote:
I am seldom serious, anyway, & hardly ever on these forums.

Yeah, why is that?? Suspect Very happy

You are my example, Shewolf! I want to be just like you, & i hang on every word you say! bow bow

How about if we DON'T see you in a bikini, OK? Very happy

John

..only if shewolf will model it. I think she should change her avatar to herself in a provocative pose! But maybe i could find an old bikini laying around here somewhere that would fit me.. hmm. good idea, John! I'll start working on my new avatar!
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks for the info.....Still procrastinating!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:39 am

Hot pink spandex bike shorts Scotty! Very happy

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Hot pink spandex bike shorts Scotty! Very happy

Boldly going where no forum has gone before, and possibly where no thread can survive...might even take down the whole site...

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:47 pm

I couldn't help myself... Very happy
IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 Bkersh10
Hey, isn't that Ed in the middle? amazon

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Post deleted.

Last edited by gediehl4 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Why yes, yes there is! wink Welcome to the IMS tally thread. Who has the biggest tank? Very happy Just a bit or randomness there...must be leftovers from the full moon. lurk

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Called IMS-Jack said my Blue tank shipped 5/13 and is on the Brown truck for delivery today! cheers
Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Post deleted

Last edited by gediehl4 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedfiend

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:29 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I couldn't help myself... Very happy
IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 Bkersh10
Hey, isn't that Ed in the middle? amazon

You know if they don't pry them loose after every ride they stay that way. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:31 pm

eeek Ow....I know I hijacked this thread. Very happy But it's all in good fun and I'm not gonna get mad about hijacking my own thread.

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:35 pm

The last 5 who paid through GPS shipped out today. Meredith's white tank arrived today also. Had to squeeze my hand inside because none of the lines were hooked up. :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
Huron52

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

The Post office guy delievered my tank today.... wings
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

POST PICS!!! cheers

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Huron52 wrote:
The Post office guy delievered my tank today.... wings

I'll trade you postal clerks.

Quote :

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible.

Apparently even leaving my packages at the neighbors is getting too difficult for the morons at my post office.
Back to top Go down
Huron52

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:36 pm

SheWolf wrote:
POST PICS!!! cheers

Not sure what you want pics of.... the postman? the brown box or the tank?

P.S. Sorry I don't have any pics of bicycle guys....
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Very happy That's ok. I was referring to the pics of the tank on the bike when you get em. thumb

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:29 am

Muddyrabbit wrote:
The last 5 who paid through GPS shipped out today. Meredith's white tank arrived today also. Had to squeeze my hand inside because none of the lines were hooked up. :hmmm:

Rabbit, I did not receive any sort of shipping notice and have not received a tank yet. Can you confirm mine is one of those shipped?
Back to top Go down
Huron52

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:16 am

SheWolf wrote:
Very happy That's ok. I was referring to the pics of the tank on the bike when you get em. thumb

I'll see what I can do when the time comes... Today I am working on my lowering kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next