Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

what have i got my self into...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Medski

Medski

what have i got my self into... Empty
PostSubject: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 pm

THE OMG LIST:
(Not in any sort of order priorities)

Things I want:

- SheWolf Style Mirrors
- New tires
- SM wheels and tires bla bla
- Attitude Industries fuel Programmer (or Dynojet PC w/e number that fits with the LCD screen... cant decide...)
- Airbox Mod / AIS removal done (Not done till programmer is plugged)
- Fmf Powerbomb header
- Fmf Q4 Pipe
- Rad Guard
- Skid Plate
- Rear Rack
- RotoPax Fuel Box thing
- Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag
- Giant Loop 50L Saddle Bag (w/e the name of the big one is)
- Surf to Summit Motorcycle Tailbag
- Big Bore Kit (Athena or Thumper Racing.. dunno wich yet.. i guess )
- Pivot Pegz
- Zeta Flasher for my Zeta XC Handguards
- DRC Edge Tail Light
- DRC Edge upgrade Board made by Brooks.
- MX Body Armor
- MX Pants
- MX Helmet and Goggles
- The Retro style decals set

Things I have:

- JT 12T Front Sprocket
- Zeta Blue on Blue XC Handguards
- SpeedoDRD
- MX Boots
- Leather and Mesh Jacket
- Street Helmet

Things I'd be interested in:

- Turbo Kit that doesn't blow up the transmission, or the cylinder or fucks up the reliability of the engine to a level un manageable... IE: close to race dirt bikes. (one can dream...)

Things I don't want:

- Add up the price tag....
- Take a lifetime to reach that goal.

Oh my oh my..... What Have I started... This'll be a long haul.. I guess i'll take pics along the way.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

I don't know if I'd want to put that turbo on an R²...offroad crashes...ow...goodbye turbo. what have i got my self into... 640571

Medski

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

thats why i'm midly interested in it... but main;y i gess its to toy with it... I made the ;ist, its a wish one... not an absolute must do all one haha...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm

That's what I said when I did mine. $3k later... what have i got my self into... 640571

Medski

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Thus the thread title... baldy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm

what have i got my self into... 93746 Welcome to mod whoredom. Where the wish list is long and the pockets get shallow. REAL FAST. what have i got my self into... 851577

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 am

I haven't added mine all up lately, and probably won't, but I'm well over $10k into the bike, including the purchase price. Thank the good Lord I'm almost through with it poser2
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 am

It gets silly fast...
It gets silly even faster when it's the second one in the house. Before we'd even picked up KLRChickie's new WRX we'd put in orders for $1500 of parts. eeek
No humming and hawing when you know what's needed.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 am

Machtig wrote:
Thank the good Lord I'm almost through with it poser2

Famous last words Brian. what have i got my self into... 810411 There's ALWAYS something that comes up after you think you've done it. Murphy has that uncanny ability to throw a screw into things. what have i got my self into... 619190

rider213

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 am

Good list!

I mostly just want a seat next...mebbe the Sargent. Then the up & coming bigger tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what have i got my self into...   what have i got my self into... Empty

Back to top Go down

what have i got my self into...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sweet Mods & Bike Accessories-
Jump to: