Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bridgestone ED-04 Gritty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburj

wilburj

Bridgestone ED-04  Gritty Empty
PostSubject: Bridgestone ED-04 Gritty   Bridgestone ED-04  Gritty EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Gritty--I just love that name it puts a smile on my mug. Anyway I have only about 600 miles on this tire of which about 400 are paved road the rest from single track trail. I am quite impressed with this tire on the rear. I have been in everything from that real greasy slippery baby poop color clay mud, to deep peg dragging ruts, loose shale on steep inclines, to slippery hills, to rock gardens and it has done me proud, not a mis-step in the bunch. I have tried so many tires DOT and non-DOT, and to my style of riding and my choice of lines on the trail this tire is every bit as good as any dirt tire and better than most I have used including the 606. I have found them on line for under 60 bucks delivered and am going to order a couple more as soon as I found where I purchased the original one. Also on a similar note I am running ---almost embarrassed to say it- a Cheng Shin 755 on the front, and believe it or not this sub 40 dollar tire is not only holding up very well it is also holding tight on the trail. Man great tires on the cheap I just love good stuff cheap. If anyone finds the bridgestone cheap please drop me a line. thanks wilburj
Back to top Go down

Bridgestone ED-04  Gritty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridgestone ED-04 Gritty   Bridgestone ED-04  Gritty EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 am

Thanks for the tire suggestion! I'll give them a look...

BigFeet
Back to top Go down

Bridgestone ED-04 Gritty
Page 1 of 1